December 30, 2011

Nyquil Knockout

Hello from Glasgow!!!!

I arrived around lunch time yesterday. I would like to say that it was an interesting trip, but I actually don't remember a thing about it. Here's why:

I have been fighting a cold and before my lengthy flight from Chicago to London, I decided to buy some Nyquil. The cashier handed me a sample of this new "Sleep Potion" stuff that is supposed to help you fall asleep. It was a mixture of natural things like Melatonin. As soon as I got on the plane, I took the recommended dose of Nyquil, realized I had no water to wash it down, and quickly grabbed the "Sleep Potion" stuff. Bad idea. Why? Because I woke up SEVEN HOURS later to a flight attendant telling me it was time for landing. I was slumped over with my head on the food tray (with an awful tray impression on my face). I don't remember a thing.

That doesn't sound so bad right? Well yeah, it would have been wonderful...if I didn't have to navigate the massive London airport in a Nyquil-haze. You see, to get around the London airport, you have to catch buses. By the time I went through customs, I felt like a zombie. They almost didn't let me in, haha.

XOXO-Kels

1 comment:

  1. A little late on this comment, but I'm super glad you made it safely to Scotland! You'll have to send me your address ASAP so I can send you your Christmas present! Love and miss you!
    P.S. 2012 is ALREADY multitudes better than 2011 (except for the fact that you're not here).

    ReplyDelete