July 05, 2012

Fourth Festivities

Call me crazy, but I have missed this blog SO MUCH...so I am going to keep writing it. I know my life may not be that exciting outside of Scotland, but there are plenty of comical things that happen to me on a daily basis...so why not?

On the evening before the 4th, Logan and I went to Atlanta to meet Kivi for sushi at Ru San's. It's amazing how you can be away from a person for six months then immediately pick up where you left off! The sushi was delicious...I highly recommend it if you are in the area.

After, Lo and I drove around Peachtree. We came across Piedmont Park and (despite the looming thunderstorm) we decided to take a walk.

 Definitely one of my favorite places!




On the 4th, the family enjoyed some fun in the sun. We started pool olympics. Ashley was Venezuela (random pick), I was Scotland (obvs), Andrew was Spain (because they just won the Euros), Logan was USA (because he had Polo trunks), Mom was Brazil and Dad was France (because he wanted to just lay on a float and not do anything, ha). We started out with some swimming races. First it was Ashley (Venezuela) against me (Scotland). She beat me with a vicious doggie paddle. Then, Lo (USA) beat Andrew (Spain). The winners went head to head and Logan was just no match for Ashley's intense doggie paddle, so she took the gold.


Then a storm came in and the olympics were over. 


No comments:

Post a Comment