July 10, 2012

Short hair, don't care!

Friday, I was swimming in the pool and my Dad said "Kelsey, you need to change your hair style." Now when my dad makes a comment about superficial things like hair, I know to listen. 

I have definitely had my share of hair disasters. I'm talking awful haircuts and some terrible color mishaps. The trend started when I was two years old. My Dad was supposed to be babysitting me, and I slipped off and cut off my pretty blond locks. Needless to say, my Dad was in a lot of trouble! When I was 13, I dyed my hair too dark and we tried to lighten it...it turned ORANGE. This is exactly why I usually play it safe! Below, I will take you through 21 years of my hairdo's (and definitely don'ts!)
Rocking the headband at an early age!
After I cut my hair...so bad!
Sort of a mullet in this shot! 
Bed hair
BIG headband
Bangs and a big bow...loving the turtle neck/velour dress combo!
Is that a middle part I see? Also, always with a bow!
Oof...not a good look (Andrew is presh, though!)
My first experience with brown(ish)...pink pants?
This is after a particularly horrific color mishap...orange is bad.
Long and blond!
VERY dark...never again!
So today, my mom and I got our hair chopped off at the wonderful Tease Salon! Like my Dad said, I have really needed a fresher style. Below are the before's and after's:









Brandi from Tease Salon did such a fab job! I love the change and I'm excited to join the "Tiny Hair Club!"

No comments:

Post a Comment